As we are now in the blue square phase of the transition trail map, we are excited to start offering lap swimming on June 1 at the Gypsum Rec Center. Reservations are required and can be made up to two days in advance HERE.
Mountain Recreation offers a variety of opportunities for adults to enjoy and progress their lap swimming. See below for current offerings.
Gypsum Rec Center Swimming Info
Reservations are required via CivicRec and can be made up to two days in advance at a $0 registration. Swimmers will need to check in with the front desk when they arrive to scan their membership/punchcard or pay the $10 daily admission fee. Ages 13+, no walk-ins allowed. Learn more HERE
The Jacuzzi is available to lap swimmers with their reservation.
Lap swimmers may also choose to walk the lazy river, but need to maintain 6 ft distance from the other person using the pool.
|Lap Swim Reservation Times|
|Leisure Swim Times|
Eagle Pool Lap Swimming Info
Reservations are required via CivicRec and can be made up to two days in advance for $5. Swimmers will need to check in with the front desk when they arrive for check in. Ages 13+, no walk-ins allowed.
- Lap swimming will be offered in our 25-yard lap pool.
- Morning sessions will have space for up to six lap swimmers, each having their own lane.
- One lap lane will also be available throughout the day during our leisure swim sessions.
- At this time, we will only be allowing 1 lap swimmer per lane.
- Please come prepared to swim and bring your own pool equipment to use such as kick boards, buoys etc.
- A basket will be made available at the end of each lane to store personal items.
- Guests must check- in within 15 minutes of their scheduled swim time.
- Refunds/credits will not be given for anyone who misses their registered swim sessions.
Adults looking to perfect their stroke with a coach should use the below private swim lesson link to request a coach!