What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list or register for a program, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
PO Box 375
Gypsum, CO 81637
United States of America
Comment Code of Conduct
Use your first and last name, and an email address that you check regularly.
Keep it clean, respectful of others, and free of foul language.
Do not post, e-mail or otherwise make available these types of content:
- Anything containing profanity or pornography
- Information that is not relevant to your comment
- Anything that is disrespectful of the dead or injured
- Repeating the same information multiple times
- Cutting and pasting all of the comment from another website
- Cutting and pasting / quoting others’ offensive comments. If they violate our code, they will be deleted along with your response. Respond by paraphrasing.
- Comments that are disrespectful to other posters
- Comments that provoke others to respond negatively
- Comments that are fabricated, deceptive or misleading
- Comments that abuse the CAPS LOCK key
- Comments that are abusive, harmful, harassing or threatening
- Comments that are defamatory, libelous or insulting to groups or individuals
- Comments that are unlawful
- Comments that invade someone’s privacy
- Comments that harm minors in any way
- Anything intimidating or hateful toward an individual or group based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Anything representing any person or entity not yourself, including but not limited to an Mountain Recreation Metropolitan District employee
- Falsely stating your affiliation with a person or entity
- Including personal or identifying information about another person without their explicit consent
- Personal comments about individual Mountain Recreation Metropolitan District staff members or community members. Such comments should be addressed directly to District management.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you have no right to make available under law or other contractual relationship
- Anything containing or constituting “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement
- Anything containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Anything that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure
- Attempting unauthorized access to the Mountain Recreation Metropolitan District computer systems or any other user’s computer systems
- Engaging in activities that disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the function of the MountainRec.org.org website.
- Linking to Not Safe For Work (NSFW) information without warning others it is NSFW.