All three of our locations offer drop-in programs to give everyone an opportunity to play some of their favorite sports. Cost can vary based on the type of program and location. Court schedules are below.
- PickleballGypsum Rec Center & Edwards Field House
Available year round at the Gypsum Rec Center; available November-April in the Edwards Field House.
- Offered at the Gypsum Rec Center Monday-Friday and Saturdays. We provide the nets, balls, and basic paddle if needed. Price included in the Gypsum Rec Center membership or is a $7 drop-in fee.
- Offered at the Edwards Field House Monday-Thursday from 9:30am-12:30pm. We provide the nets, balls, and basic paddle if needed. Price is $5 per player.
- Indoor SoccerEdwards Field House
Offered at the Edwards Field House on Wednesdays from 10am-12pm. $5 per person. Available October-April.
- Anti-Gravity Center (Trampolines)Edwards Field House
This is your chance to improve your trampoline skills! Members pay $15; non-members pay $17. Thursdays 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Fitness ClassesEdwards Field House & Gypsum Rec Center
Fitness Classes are offered at Gypsum Rec Center. Check out the menu below for offerings and availability.
- BasketballGypsum Rec Center
Drop-in basketball is available for Youth, Adult, or Family reservations on Friday evenings. Basketball can be checked out from the Front Desk.
- VolleyballGypsum Rec Center
Drop-in volleyball is available on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Volleyballs can be checked out from the Front Desk.
- Open GymGypsum Rec Center
Open gym time is open to all ages and can be used to play basketball, hit around a volleyball, or any other sports on the GRC court. The court must be shared with others. Nets cannot be set up during this time.