Child Watch in Gypsum
Child Watch is a great benefit for any parent or caregiver who needs someone to keep an eye on their kiddo while they get their workout in. Free for Family and Adult + 1 Child Membership holders, it’s only $5 for non-members. Only at the Gypsum Rec Center.
- Hours of Operation
Child Watch is available for children between the ages of 6 months and 7 years. It is available at the following times:
Monday- Friday from 8am-12pm and 4pm-7pm
The following list of policies has been compiled to help provide a safe, healthy, and fun environment for your child and other children while in Child Watch. We provide Child Watch as a service to our patrons who need it while using our facility.
- Parents/guardians are required to stay at the Gypsum Rec Center for the entirety of their child’s stay.
- Child Watch is available to children between the ages of 6 months through 7 years.
- The Child Watch area is first-come first-served. If there are over 6 children per 1 Child Watch Attendant, it is up to the discretion of the Attendant if they will allow more children.
- Child Watch Attendants will not change your child’s diaper. You will be paged to come change your child’s diaper, if needed.
- Children can bring personal belongings, but we are not responsible for lost personal items.
- Do not bring your child if they have had a fever within 24 hours, green or yellow discharge from their nose, a cough, vomited within 24 hours, diarrhea, or any contagious illness.
- Child Watch Attendants will not give any form of medication.
- To provide a positive experience for your child, if they cry for more than 15 minutes, you will be asked to bring them back at another time.
- We do not feed or provide food to children.
- Children may bring their own snacks, but they must not contain nuts.
- All children must be dropped off and picked up by their parent or guardian.
- Children will not be released to anyone other than the parent/guardian that dropped them off unless written permission is given by the parent/guardian.
- In case of emergency, parents are to meet children and staff in front of the Town of Gypsum or Gypsum Library buildings.
- Child Watch is free with Family or Adult + 1 Child memberships. All other drop-ins are $5/child.