SilverSneakers is one of the nation’s leading fitness programs specifically designed for Active Older Adults (65+). Giving you access to free fitness memberships, recreation centers, social events, exercise classes, and other perks. If you have a qualifying Medicare health insurance plan, a SilverSneakers membership is automatically included.
Already enrolled? Simply visit our front desk to get your free membership to the Gypsum Rec Center and get access to free fitness classes, the pool, and the sauna.
Not yet signed up for SilverSneakers? Send us a message below to get started or give us a call at (970) 777-8888. We’d love to get to know you.
- Who is eligible for SilverSneakers?
Adults 65+ enrolled in Medicare Advantage of Medigap plans
- Tell me more about SilverSneakers
A subsidization of senior fitness programs, including: free fitness memberships, access to recreation centers, social events, exercise classes, and other perks. SilverSneakers members can:
- Access live, online fitness classes
- Access an on-demand video library of pre-taped workouts
- Access many community centers, gyms, and fitness locations across the nation
- Download the SilverSneakers “GO” app to get your digital membership card and workouts
- Participate in exercise classes designed for seniors of all fitness levels
- Participate in exercise classes led by trained instructors
- How much does the SilverSneakers membership cost?
If you have a qualified health insurance plan, the SilverSneakers membership is free!
- Does Original Medicare cover SilverSneakers?
No. Original Medicare, Part A and Part B, doesn’t cover a SilverSneakers benefit.
- Who do I contact if I want to explore a Medicare plan with SilverSneakers coverage?
Contacting your health insurance plan to find out if SilverSneakers is covered in any of these way:
(1) Quickly check your eligibility here.
(2) Contact a Medicare.org licensed sales agent at (888) 815-3313. Ask about Medicare Advantage (Part C) or Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans.
(3) Send an email to email@example.com
- How do I join SilverSneakers?
If you have a qualifying Medicare health insurance plan, a SilverSneakers membership is automatically included.
- My health insurance plan doesn’t provide a SilverSneakers membership. Can I still join SilverSneakers on my own?
No. SilverSneakers is only available to people with qualifying health insurance.
- My Medicare health insurance plan comes with a SilverSneakers membership. How do I activate this membership?
Eligible Medicare beneficiaries 65+ just need a SilverSneakers membership card to present at local, participating locations. You can fill out the online SilverSneaks form. From there, you’ll receive and print your membership card. Bring this care with you to Mountain Recreation locations.
- What locations participate in SilverSneakers?
Please go to SilverSneakers.com and select “Find Fitness Locations”. From here, search for gyms, studios, and fitness outlets near you!