A new program initiative launched in November 2018! These programs are designed to provide you with opportunities to recreate on public lands. We are still building out the programs for this new initiative so stay tuned!
- Full Moon Hike SeriesEagle & Edwards
- November 11, 2019 (Eagle – Haymaker Trailhead)
- December 11, 2019 (Edwards – Miller Ranch)
- January 1, 2019 (Eagle – Sylvan Lake)
- January 10, 2019 (TBA)
FREE to attend, but requires an RSVP
Join us as we hit the trails this season and explore
the natural beauty of Eagle County.
These hikes/snowshoes are open to all ages and free to attend.
We do ask that you RSVP so we know how many people to expect and know how much hot chocolate to bring!
• Hot chocolate and cookies provided
• Donations will be accepted for the Vail Valley Food Pantry
• Headlamps or flashlights highly recommended for night hikes
Get outside, meet your neighbors, explore this place we call home!