Be proactive about you and your family’s health with a day full of health & wellness education and fun!
When: Saturday, January 26th | 10am-2pm
Where: Gypsum Rec Center
The goal of the expo is to connect individuals and families with opportunities to support and nurture a healthy lifestyle. See below for details on workshops, classes, demos, vendors, and much more!
- We’ll be giving away a 12 month membership to the Gypsum Rec Center
- Free personal training sessions
- Pair of shoes from Peak Performance Footwear
- Activities | Workshops | Classes
- The day will be packed with 25 minute fitness classes every half hour from 10:30am-1:30pm
- Short talks covering injury prevention & workout recovery tips from Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Adult PE throwback – Dodgeball game at 1:30pm
- Personal trainers will be on-site and ready to answer any of your questions
- Healthy food options from the Cafe
- 11:30am-12pm – Relay race on the indoor track
- 11am-1pm – Bounce houses in the gymnasium
- Health & Wellness Vendors
- Gypsum Rec Center Cafe
- Arbonee with Britany
- Dotera with Lenka
- LifeVantage/Protandim with Sarah
- Peak Performance Footwear – They will be raffling off a free pair of shoes!
- Reiki, Crystal Reiki, Color Reiki, Numerology and Astrology with Simone
- Bioenergetic & Quantum Medicine with Christine
- Higher Elevation Healing Arts Massage School – They will have pros there giving 10 minute massages!
- SpeakUp ReachOut- Suicide Prevention Coalition of the Eagle Valley
- Juice Plus+ with Jenny
- Magical Mala with Tina
Interested in being a vendor? Contact Lucas Rivera (LRivera@MountainRec.org) or (970) 688-7325 to reserve your spot today!