We depend on your enrollment for a successful class! Please plan your schedule carefully so we can ensure every program is full.
To make it easier for you, all refunds must be requested through our online refund request form below and must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the program. Once approved, you will receive a credit on your Mountain Rec account minus a $15 administrative fee to use on future programs.
Questions? Contact Anna Englehart, Superintendent of Recreation Programs: AEnglehart@MountainRec.org or (970) 688-7324
The below form and policy is for program refunds only. If you’d like to request a refund for a membership or facility day pass please call or visit the front desk.
Our refund and cancellation policy below ONLY applies to programs. For membership refunds please contact any of our facilities.
• To make it easier for you, all refunds must be requested through our online refund request forms and must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of the program to receive a credit on your Mountain Rec account.
• Refunds will be applied as a credit to your household account. Household credits can be used for any program or membership our district offers and must be used within one year of the issue date.
• There will be a $15 fee for all participant-initiated refunds.
• If Mountain Recreation cancels a program due to insufficient enrollment or lack of instructors/volunteer coaches, participants will be notified prior to the class start date and will receive a full refund, credit or transfer to another program. To minimize cancellations, we encourage you to register for programs at least two weeks prior to the start date.
• Refunds will not be issued for missed days within a session (i.e. illnesses, vacations, etc.) and classes cannot be made up. Participants removed from programs due to disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.
• Special circumstances related to withdrawal requests not specifically covered within this policy will be determined at the discretion of the Recreation Supervisor overseeing the individual program. (info can be found on MountainRec.org or on your receipt)
• Every effort will be made to make up weather related cancellations however refunds will not be issued for activities that are canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Recreation District.
• Mountain Recreation reserves the right make necessary administrative modifications (i.e. instructor, combining classes, location, cancellations, etc.). Changes will be promptly communicated to the email address provided with your registration.