- This event has passed.
March 3 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until March 31, 2021
Edwards Field House
Pickleball drop-in sessions will be held in the Edwards Field House Mon-Fri @9:30am-12:30pm.
Drop-in Fee $5/person or yearly membership for $59
Social Distancing Protocols:
- Limit of 10 individual players in the gymnasium.
- All players agree to comply with current Mountain Rec district policies regarding face coverings for the facility/program, will wipe down equipment before and after use, stay 6 feet away from staff and customers, and abide by all Mountain Rec staff requests. **Masks are required even during physical activity until further notice.
- Reservations can be made within 2.5 days of when player wishes to play. There are 10 playing sessions available each week. Please do not reserve more than three sessions per week.
- If a player is unable to make their reservation, a courtesy phone call to the front desk is encouraged.
- Two courts in play. First group of play should arrive 15 minutes prior to start time of session to set up nets. Second group of play will tear down nets minutes prior to end time of session.
- Games will be organized in 15-minute intervals. If a game ends by points before 15 minutes has expired, feel free to continue play or drill until the next interval. At the end of an interval, either all four players leave court and four new players enter court, OR winners stay on and split, and two new players enter court.
- Please provide a clearly marked personal ball and paddle for play. Equipment may not be borrowed from the facility at this time. It is recommended that each player also bring their own water bottle.
- Players should wash their hands frequently with soap and water and bring personal use hand sanitizer to the courts. Bring tissues or a handkerchief for contained sneezing and coughing.
- Players should not attend pickleball sessions at the Gypsum Recreation Center if they have any of the symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or if they have been knowingly exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within 14 days of the session. Players with any symptoms of illness will not be allowed to play. These symptoms include cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and new loss of taste or smell.